COVID-19 Update February 16
First, we want to commend the people of Ottawa for doing what we had to do to keep our city safe. We did what the rest of the province was not able to do. Is it fair? No, but we must continue to do our part by putting our masks on and keeping our distance. At Evergreen Craft Ales we are committed to the safety of our staff, customer and community.
These have been trying times to say the least. At Evergreen we are conscious of the challenges faced by our guests, employees, suppliers and families and we want to do our part to keep the community safe. We will be doing the following:
- Any staff showing symptoms will be asked to stay home and get tested.
- We will continue with our aggressive sanitation procedures which include:
- Constant hand washing for all staff.
- Surface sanitation of all public areas in the brewery.
- Ensuring proper physical distancing between staff and guests.
- Wearing of masks in all public indoor areas.
- Continuous sanitation of tables and chairs.
- Provide curbside pickup when requested.
- Provide home delivery.
Under provincial regulations we will be allowed to serve you in the taproom under the following conditions:
- Maximum 4 people per table.
- Mask must be worn at all times when indoors except when seated at a table.
- Customers must sign in upon entry using their name and email/phone number for contact tracing.
- Customers will not be allowed in the production area.
- Sampling at the bar will not be available.
You can also find our beer at grocery stores, the Beer Store and via Skip the Dishes and Uber Eats.
Our retail retail and taproom hours:
- Monday- Thursday 11:00-7:00
- Friday - Saturday 11:00-9:00
- Sunday 12:00-5:00
What we ask is that if you are sick, please do not come into the brewery. It is mandatory by Ottawa bylaw that all customers wear a mask while in the building.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us by phone at the brewery 613-319-3106 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media channels.