COVID-19 Update July 27
These have been trying times to say the least. At Evergreen we are conscious of the challenges faced by our guests, employees, suppliers and families and we want to do our part to keep the community safe. We will be doing the following:
- Any staff showing symptoms will be asked to stay home and get tested.
- We will continue with our aggressive sanitation procedures which include:
- Constant hand washing for all staff.
- Surface sanitation of all public areas in the brewery.
- Ensuring proper physical distancing between staff and guests.
- Wearing of masks in all public indoor areas.
- Continuous sanitation of tables and chairs.
- Provide curbside pickup when requested.
- Provide home delivery.
Our taproom and patio are now open. We respect and follow all provincial and local guidelines with regards to social distancing and mask wearing.
You can find our beer at grocery stores, the Beer Store and via Skip the Dishes and Uber Eats.
Our retail, delivery partners and takeout hours are:
- Monday - Saturday 11:00-8:00
- Sunday 12:00-6:00
What we ask is that if you are sick, please do not come into the brewery. It is mandatory by Ottawa bylaw that all customers wear a mask while in the building.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us by phone at the brewery 613-319-3106 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media channels.