These have been trying times to say the least. At Evergreen we are conscious of the challenges faced by our customers, employees, suppliers and families and we want to do our part to keep the community safe. So until further notice we will be doing the following:
- Keeping retail sales open, but will close the taproom. All seating, sampling, food service and by the glass sales will be halted until further notice.
- Any staff showing symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- We will continue with our aggressive sanitation procedures which include:
- Contact handwashing for all staff
- Surface sanitation of all areas in the brewery.
- Limiting outside visitors in the brewery.
- Ensuring proper physical distancing between staff and customers.
- Shortening our hours.
- Provide curbside pickup when requested
Our new hours:
- Tuesday-Friday 11:00-6:00
- Saturday 11:00-6:00
- Sunday 12:00-5:00
Providing delivery, reduced contact and curbside pickup as options for buying beer.
We will be employing the same rigorous cleaning procedures as we have been for the last couple of weeks.
What we ask is that if you are sick, please do not come into the brewery. We have only a few people left that can work and we don’t want to risk getting them sick.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us by phone at the brewery 613-319-3106 by email at email@example.com or via our social media channels.