These have been trying times to say the least. At Evergreen we are conscious of the challenges faced by our guests, employees, suppliers and families and we want to do our part to keep the community safe. We will be doing the following:
- Any staff showing symptoms will be asked to stay home and get tested.
- We will continue with our aggressive sanitation procedures which include:
- Constant hand washing for all staff.
- Surface sanitation of all public areas in the brewery.
- Ensuring proper physical distancing between staff and guests.
- Wearing of masks in all public indoor areas.
- Continuous sanitation of tables and chairs.
- Provide curbside pickup when requested.
- Provide home delivery.
Under provincial regulations we have closed all of our indoor seating. we do remain open for business on our patio, in our retail store and for free home delivery.
Our new Patio and Retail hours:
- Monday 11:00-7:00
- Tuesday - Saturday 11:00-9:00
- Sunday 11:00-6:00
Retail opens Monday - Saturday at 1:00am until close and Sunday 11:00am until close.
What we ask is that if you are sick, please do not come into the brewery. It is mandatory by Ottawa bylaw that all customers wear a mask while in the building. It is required that guests of the taproom be seated to be served. You can take your mask off while eating or drinking. Masks are not required on the patio.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us by phone at the brewery 613-319-3106 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media channels.